Day 8 Supervised Onsite Test (Amber)
From 15 February onwards, everyone allowed to enter England from outside the CTA (Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man) must:
- ● quarantine for 10 days
- ● take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on or before Day 2 and Day 8 or after of quarantining.
- ● follow the national lockdown rules
- ● take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before you travel.
- ● book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before Day 2 and on or after Day 8 of your quarantine.
- ● complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine when you arrive and the travel test package booking reference number
This kit covers only the Day 8 test, you have to purchase the Day 2 test separately if not done already
Supervised Onsite Test
Onsite supervised Covid-19 sampling by a trained Sampler in our Norwich testing facility, who will guide you through the kit activation process and how to take your sample.