Day 2 Self-Swabbing Onsite Test (Green List Countries)
From 17 May 2021 onwards, If you are arriving into England, Scotland or Wales from a green country, and haven’t travelled via an amber or a red country, you are legally required to take a PCR Covid-19 test on or before Day 2 following your arrival in the UK.
If you have travelled via an amber or red country, you must follow the rules for arrival from an amber or red country
You must only have been in or travelled through a green list country or the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the previous 10 days.
You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.
Before travel to England
• Before you travel to England you must:
• take a COVID-19 test
• book and pay for a day 2 COVID-19 test – to be taken after arrival in England
• complete a passenger locator form
On arrival in England
• You must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 after you arrive.
• Children aged 4 and under do not need to take this test.
• You do not need to quarantine unless the test result is positive.
You must quarantine if NHS Test & Trace informs you that you travelled to England with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Self-Swabbing Onsite Test
Come to our laboratory in Norwich to take your sample. Receive your results within 24 hours.